Building on the success of the TD-20X, Roland has announced the new TD-30KV/TD-30K V-Pro Series electronic drum kits. The new TD-30 drum module builds on the Roland COSM interface with the new SuperNATURAL interface. Here is a portion of the description from the Roland web site:
For over a decade, Roland’s revolutionary V-Drums have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30KV/TD-30K V-Pro Series, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance. SuperNATURAL sounds with Behavior Modeling, along with advanced sensing technology, provides a new level of expressive sound quality and playability, resulting in an instrument that reacts and responds to all the subtleties, nuances, and dynamics of a drummer’s technique. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage (TD-30KV) or for professional recording (TD-30K), the new V-Pro is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
- Flagship V-Drums with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL sounds
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behavior Modeling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated “Ambience” fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
For more information on this new Roland Vdrums offering click here.