Here is a glance at our new eDrum trigger project. We call it REMO X.
Taking from some of the stuff we learned doing the X4L project, we decided to do a Remo practice pad conversion. Before you say, “Gee, like this hasn’t been done before”, keep in mind this Remo conversion is totally different from what you have seen in the past. Think of this conversion as a Remo practice pad eDrum on steroids.
So, what will we see in this conversion. For starters, we will go over how to paint the plastic on the Remo pad, and go over how to upgrade the standard rim screws to something more pro like. We will also be mounting the pad to a base. What this will allow us is more room internally to the pad for a better sensing system and a more pro like mounting system. We will even make the new pro like mounting hardware.
Be sure to check back from time to time for any updates to this or any other project!